Senior Training Administrator
Posted on 9/15/2022
- 3+ years experience administering a Learning Management System, experience with 360 Learning preferred
- Broad subject matter expertise in learning design, delivery, and administration methodologies and adult-learning best practices
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, thriving in an ever-changing environment
- Experience publishing and posting SCORM and xAPI compliant files
- Experience using LMS usage data to produce meaningful reports and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to lead multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
- A passion for consistency, standards, and detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- 2+ years' experience using eLearning authoring tools, i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia, etc
- Expert understanding of instructional design and delivery methods for eLearning, in person, and virtual instructor-led training
- Strong working knowledge of Kirkpatrick's four levels of training evaluation
- A balance of diligent execution and big picture thinking
- A learning mindset: A desire to learn, grow, and evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we're curious to learn more about you!
- Lead all aspects of ongoing management of the LMS content, including migrating and maintaining training content and assets related to the LMS, as well as conducting quality assurance testing of LMS content
- Create and maintain learning and credentialing paths, training notifications, and measurement standards, including developing custom reports
- Maintain standardized documentation on LMS-related operational processes
- Track, monitor, and report on training analytics; leverage data to identify performance gaps and drive compliance
- Communicate and drive completion of required training
- Review course feedback and learning evaluation data to assess impact on operational excellence
- Lead day-to-day administration of the LMS, providing LMS end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance, and Member Services escalation management
- Partner with the New Hire and Coaching Services Delivery teams to create and lead a regular schedule of vILT training offerings, including leading enrollments, attendance, and course evaluations
- Partner with the Learning Design team to deploy eLearning and virtual instructor-led courses within the LMS
- Establish a governance model to implement strategies for training content on available channels
- Find opportunities to iterate continuously to improve the effectiveness and support of our training administration solutions
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships, including management of contracts
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.