Principal Technical Program Manager
Posted on 5/5/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 12+ years of relevant technical program management and/or software engineering experience
- Experience driving department-level initiatives through the full life cycle from program or project charter to launch and ongoing operation
- Experience leading definition of technical business requirements and scope across multiple business and engineering teams
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional and multi-level stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods and the insight to adjust the methods according to the team's needs
- Develop department-level priorities and strategy across our liquidity initiatives by understanding our customers and technology deeply
- Develop and own strategic liquidity projects supporting our On-Demand Liquidity product and Liquidity Hub, Ripple's new offering for enterprises to easily and efficiently source digital assets from the broader crypto market
- Setup scalable processes that durably ensure alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the program
- Reduce ambiguity and risk by proactively identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, escalating strategically, and making sound data driven decisions that deliver for our customers subject to business and technical trade-offs
- Build relationships across teams and be able to anticipate, identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Setup programs and practices that foster collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be their best
- Be a role model and thought leader for other TPMs
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.