Assistant Vice President
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 6+ years of visual/web design experience; strong design fundamentals are a must
- Strong UX skills, including user research and information architecture, as well as a demonstrated knowledge of best practices in visual design
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications a plus
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically Figma
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience in FinTech and familiarity with product internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a plus
- Design new product features and enhancements for iCapital's flagship platform and white label solutions
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging iCapital's Design System
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in reaction to request
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the Development team
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure flawless execution
- Contribute to maintenance of the iCapital Network Design System and Figma design component library
- Work closely with the Front End Development team as they create reusable Storybook components and ensure components are updated and utilized across the platform
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.