Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's or a Master's Degree in Architecture or related field
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Curious and open minded to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in the integrated design process with other disciplines at LPA
- Support project teams in tasks and duties pertaining to active projects
- Work within Revit to produce design documentation
- Attend construction meetings and field visits to further understand detailing and coordination
- Creation of award submittals
- Help create client presentations
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.