Technical Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2 to 3 years of product management or product development experience preferred
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria as a product owner in an Agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Effective at investigating into the processes to help build better internal tools
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and influence partners in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Use data to make thoughtful, significant business decisions. Experience with SQL a requirement. Tableau, Power BI nice to have
- The ability to recognize extraordinary UI/UX design
- We're a publicly traded company (TREE)
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- Assess technical needs based on long term vision and goals
- Find ways to reduce operational complexities by improving process and systems that we use
- Define roadmap for engineering platforms that power all of our business
- Translate feature requests/improvements into requirements that the development team can leverage during build-- may include working with business analysts for business requirements and designers for wireframes
- Work with our partners to build end to end technical solutions for challenging business problems
- End to product management in an Agile workplace
- Build hypotheses and tests using groundbreaking tools for A/B testing and/or multivariate testing of our web properties
- Display results-oriented passion for customer experience; become an expert on personal finance products in the marketplace
- Have a confirmed understanding of consumer journey mapping
- Creatively think about new A/B tests to optimize customer experience, define the tests, and be responsible for the full execution of the tests
- Analyze the product performance on daily basis. Have an owner demeanor. Run SQLs or data warehouse reports to understand how the product is doing
- Coordinate meetings and maintain the backlog with input from internal stakeholders, partners, and engineers
- Lead backlog grooming meetings with development teams and regularly update partners
- Conduct user research, competition research to produce product improvement ideas
- Participate in team retrospectives to support high-performance teams
- Bachelor's degree in an equivalent (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.). MBA preferred
- Proficiency with HTML, SQL, CSS
- Writing and debugging SQL queries
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.