Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
Why this Role is Important:
The Project Manager owns the overall Customers satisfaction during the deployment of energy saving technologies and will be an escalation point for all Team members who are working to install technologies at Customer sites.
- Understand scope for each customer as beginning of project and manage to that.
- Monitor and track progress of all tasks associated to Customers Installs
- Ensure deliverables are met, roadblocks are tracked and resolved
- Manage and own all consistent communication of project status with customer and internal Budderfly Team.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare and present reports to management on the progress of projects.
- Be the point of escalation for all areas of Operations throughout the Implementation
- Understand areas of risk that may cause delays – be prepared
- Own your Customers and being hands on required
- Schedule and manage with Contractor & Customer all Lighting and Connectivity (Internet) installs per scope
- Support the Project Coordinator as they assist you in Lighting Connectivity Installs
- Oversee the return of all unused lighting and connectivity material
- Review all project post completion for areas of improvement
- As Customer Installs begin, be aware of budget and stay focused as the install evolves – update and manage costs to budget for real time awareness
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination preferred
- Solid 5 -7 years of project management experience
- Technical [Lighting, HVAC] Experience a Plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- 25% travel required
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.