Business Development Representative
Posted on 4/25/2022
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing or related degree
- 3-4+ years of experience with a Retailer, Distributor, Broker or Manufacturer
- 2+ years of experience in BDR or account/relationship management
- 1+ years of experience using data, insight and visualization
- Business and commercial acumen
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Directors
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Prior experience working with CPG sales is a plus
Dedicated Servers, Bare Metal, VPS, Cloud, Server Hosting, Web Hosting, Datacenter, Colocation, Managed Services
- Extracurricular Activities
- Agile Work Environment
- Parental Leave
- Bike Storage
- Flexible Schedules
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Wellness Program
- Direct: We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined: We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate: We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaorative: We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.