Staff Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Help scale, architect, and implement our next-generation storage infrastructure including but not limited to using Postgres, Dynamo, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- Work closely with product engineering teams in advancing their critical initiatives
- Support data in transient and event streaming infrastructure and define paved paths
- Mentor and train other team members
- Designed and operated large-scale Postgres databases that support millions of users and a high volume of transactions
- Excited to dive deep into database specifics to diagnose and resolve scalability bottlenecks
- Ability to apply a world-class understanding of storage architecture to critical product initiatives
- Passion for teaching and mentoring high-growth engineers
- Proficiency with at least one programming language, preferably Python
- Full working experience with other distributed systems at scale (e.g. event streaming, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch) is a plus
Largest NFT marketplace
OpenSea's mission is to make digital collectibles available to anyone, through buying or selling these items through a smart contract. OpenSea is a peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods, which include collectibles, gaming items, and other virtual goods backed by a blockchain.
- Paid family leave - Whether you’re bonding with a new child or taking care of a family member, we understand you need this time off.
- Health insurance - Your wellness is important. We've got you covered. Take care of yourself to come to work happy and healthy.
- Flexible vacation policy - Sometimes we all need a break. Take one, take many. Just come back recharged and inspired.
- Flexible hours - We know you have personal priorities to take care of. Take care of them and work on your own hours; we’re flexible.
- Work from home - Avoid long commutes in and out of the office. Instead, work in the comfort of your own home and set-up.
- Workshops & conferences - Attend relevant workshops and conferences to grow and develop. It’s our priority.
- Travel & company retreats - As an international team, we take the time to meet up for company retreats.
- Game nights - Once a month, we set work aside and play a game or two to bond as a team.
- Cultivate continuous growth
- Embrace openness
- Foster inclusive collaboration