Sales & Success
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You've spent meaningful time as a data scientist partnering with Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations, and / or Finance related functions
- You are a SQL expert. You have no problem regularly leveraging window functions, UDFs, self-joins, and other complex SQL functions to accomplish your data analysis goals
- You have expertise in at least one scripting language (ideally Python or R)
- You have experience building predictive models, and you know how to evaluate their effectiveness
- You're comfortable transforming raw data to build your own data sets if the measure you need doesn't exist yet
- Creative and analytical thinker who can facilitate resolution to key design decisions in complex, cross-functional projects
- You have a bias for using the right tools to get a job done with maximum efficiency. You have experience making tradeoffs between speed and accuracy
- Strong communication and collaboration while working in cross-functional environments
- You'll partner with Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing leads, driving forward all data science and analytics work in their functional areas
- Synthesize insights into crisp narratives and present to senior leadership, and drive and verify change in our business processes. (Insights are useful. Impact is even better!)
- You'll build and maintain KPI dashboards that teams rely on for making key decisions, and self-service tools and reports to enable business partners
- You'll build models that are core to the operation of the business, such as revenue forecasting or identifying high-value accounts for more hands-on support
- Partner closely with our Data Engineering and Business Systems teams to build high fidelity, canonical customer data pipelines
- Worked at a fast-growing start-up, a SaaS company or are eager to contribute in such an environment (being a current Notion user would also be great!)
- Experience working with Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and/or Finance
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
Company Core Values
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.