Compensation Implementation Manager
Posted on 7/26/2022
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and decisive in a fast paced environment
- Goal and action oriented to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking, good problem solving and well-organized way of working
- Accuracy and adherence to deadlines
- Take ownership, drive accountability of yourself and others, and are passionate about continuously improving processes
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of Benefit Administration experience required
- 4+ years of Compensation Implementation experience required
- 2+ years of HRIS required
- HRIS Implementation experience (strongly preferred)
- Create and analyze job descriptions and wage classifications
- Conduct salary and labor market research and analysis to define best practice trends
- Conduct periodic compensation audits and prepare & present those results to leadership
- Initiate annual review process and subsequently process salary changes, promotions and related job changes
- Manage incentive programs
- Support the Performance and Compensation planning processes; ensure consistency, compliance and support of the company's program and strategy; support the administration of merit and bonus program
- Manage administration of the 401(K) plan in partnership with vendor
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Support all internal and external audits related to benefits by providing records and documentation to auditors or internal corporate functions
- Work with Finance on reviewing agency invoices, payroll liabilities, reconciliations and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Leading and taking part in various HR-related projects and initiatives
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned
- Data entry and maintenance of employee information in the HRIS system
- Primary contact for fulfilling ad hoc HRIS and Benefits reporting requests, monthly/quarterly reports, and other requests for reports
- Continuously increases HRIS application/tool knowledge
- Assists in the review of all file feeds and provides support for HR systems
With their unique ability to see all aspects of patients' lives, Heal will improve health outcomes, strengthen provider-patient relationships, and make primary healthcare affordable and accessible, because everyone deserves to Heal.
- Work from home remote opportunities
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid comprehensive health plans
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k)
- Six weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and employer paid
- Short Term Disability
- Relationship-Focused - We practice what we preach. Seamless communication comes from building healthy and trustworthy relationships with our teammates and patients.
- Patient-First - Our patients give us purpose. Patient-care, repairing the healthcare system, and providing an improved quality of life to all is our aspiration.
- Do The Right Thing - We are open, honest and act with integrity in every situation. We prioritize the safety of all the personal information and data across our platform.
- Innovation-Infused - We see beyond the horizon and believe in a brighter future through the power of technology. We always seek new solutions and are open to try new things.
- Empathy - Heal was born from the understanding of the need for comprehensive, quality, and convenient healthcare. Empathy is woven into the fabric of who we are as we demonstrate interest, care and concern for others.