Corporate Treasury and Financial Operations
Updated on 3/28/2023
Miami, FL, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, or related field
- 5+ years experience working in Treasury or Financial Operations for a global firm
- Strong knowledge of best practices for cash management
- Prior experience project managing RFPs, forecasting cash, managing bank account entitlements, ensuring compliance with policies, and tracking bank fees
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and handle ambiguity
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Rigor: zero-tolerance for errors
- Above all else, be commercially savvy. Be able to defend every business decision with its impact to our PNL, balance sheet, ROA, ROE, WACC, or liquidity
- Open / close bank accounts, track signatory and electronic portal entitlements, and ensure compliance with Treasury policies
- Execute inter-company funding transactions and position liquidity to support business needs
- Support development and enhancement of Treasury policies and control framework, including investments, interest rate hedging, FX hedging, and counterparty risk management
- Own Ramp's cash forecast - integral in guiding capital allocation and product roadmap decisions
- Evaluate implementation of Treasury Management Systems (TMS) and support any Treasury RFPs
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as banks, asset managers and consultants
- Manage, maintain, and renew Ramp's major business insurance policies
- Partner cross-functionally with internal stakeholders on the Finance, Product, and Data team to develop and track internal performance metrics and play a key role in Ramp's Product journey
- Be a part of building a brand new team and operational culture for Ramp
- Knowledge of the payments and fintech industry
- Familiarity with SQL and ability to use template or premade SQL queries as part of investigations
- A willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certifications a plus
- Familiarity with a Treasury Management System a plus
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee