Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vienna, VA, USA • Bethesda, MD, USA
- Functional expertise in one of the following: Aviation, Climate & Global issues. Counterintelligence, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Economic Security and Financial Intelligence, Emerging & Disruptive Technologies Maritime, Space, and Supply Chain
- Regional expertise in one or more designated or functional areas of responsibility (AORs)
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with analysis
- Experience with working in the Intelligence Community
- Experience with conceptualization and assessing qualitative and quantitative information
- Experience with writing and briefing
- Experience with regional or functional topics
- Knowledge of intelligence priority topics and supporting intelligence information needs
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
- We are seeking skilled intelligence professionals with in-depth knowledge related to one or more of the designated regional or functional areas of responsibility (AOR). Provide all-source analytic support to the Sponsor on a range of topics. This will require producing highly technical or specialized products and producing and giving briefings for a wide range of customers
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.