Product Growth Associate
Posted on 11/15/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Alameda, CA, USA
- Excited to make a big impact at one of Forbes Top Startup Employers 2022
- Passionate about solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Energized by working on products that have traction (30X revenue growth in 3 years)
- Looking for an opportunity to work closely with serial entrepreneurs and leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Solid analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Own a significant part of our core insurance product (shopping, post-purchase experience, customer conversion, retention, payments, etc)
- Conduct in-depth user research and think critically about how to solve for our customers' pain points
- Run analyses to gain insights and identify opportunities to improve our customer journey
- Partner with talented engineers, data scientists, designers, customer agents, biz dev teams to define product specs and launch new features
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience with SQL
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.