Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/22/2023
Remote • United States
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member's best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
- 6-8 years of experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management or relevant professional experience
- A successful track record as a product marketing manager in the health/tech industry
- Experience partnering with senior healthcare executives to evangelize health/tech solutions
- Experience working for a pharmacy benefits company, pharmacy, payor, health plan, or consulting firm a plus
- A passion for storytelling and working with high performing commercial and product teams
- An analytical foothold and strong project management capabilities
- An ability to help influence the product roadmap based on insights from the market, sales, customers, and product concept validation
- Exceptional communications skills and proficiency developing effective messaging, positioning, and narratives, especially in a competitive and complex category
- A rich background supporting new product launches (working with senior leadership to execute on the creation of GTM strategy and pricing, manage cross-functional teams, and deliver on aggressive business goals)
- Experience developing compelling internal content and training for sales, customer support, and marketing as well as effective external product marketing assets including videos, demos, presentations, customer-facing sheets, and sales collateral
- A solid performance history within a fast-moving, startup culture
- Act as a 'full-stack' product marketer for your product, Transcarent Pharmacy Care, focusing on both upstream and downstream components of the role to drive consumer and commercial growth
- Deeply understand the pharmacy consumer experience and define product and marketing strategy for new offerings and enhancements, in collaboration with solutions leads, product managers, and senior leadership
- Develop positioning and narratives that showcase our innovative health and care experience
- Generate compelling product marketing assets, evidence, and enablement to support demand generation and sales efforts
- Deliver high-impact sales tools and product content that drive our consumer and commercial audiences to action and differentiate us from the competition
- For new products and features, contribute to the go-to-market strategies and support multi-departmental execution plans
- Assess competitive intelligence, client input, and market trends to foster strategic decision making and the development of core messaging / positioning for client delight
- Be the voice of our Members and buyers; understand consumer and commercial personas and collaborate with integrated product and marketing & communications teams to execute demand generation and utilization/retention opportunities
Comprehensive health & care platform
Trascarent’s mission is to create a new, different, and better health and care experience that puts health consumers in charge, directly connecting them with high-quality care, transparent information, and trusted guidance on their terms – measurably improving member experience, increasing health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Company Core Values
- People - We put our Members first, believe our People are our greatest asset, and strive to be the best partners.
- Active Learning - We constantly aim to improve and help one another grow by asking “how can I do better?”
- Care - We are driven by our mission and put care ahead of cost - treating everyone with compassion and empathy.
- Energy - We are doers - we move quickly and with good judgement.
- Results - We deliver measurable results and bring a results-oriented mindset to every challenge.