Posted on 11/1/2022
Remote • Arizona, USA • United States
- You have 3+ years of project management experience, including experience managing at least one program
- You have vendor management experience and can navigate around common headwinds in the process
- You have solid creative problem solving skills and don't give up easily when facing obstacles to successful delivery
- You use your written and verbal communication skills to distill technical information into easy to understand summaries for stakeholders
- You thrive in an environment where new ideas are welcomed, and you bring a positive “can do” attitude to the role and to the team!
- Create project plans for each launch and refine plans as critical path tasks are finalized
- Build positive, productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs across New Business Verticals, Workplace Services, AV Engineering, IT, and other teams
- Oversee ordering and juggle delivery estimates for circuit, cabling, cabinet, and equipment and maintain appropriate tracking detail to ensure dependencies can be met
- Manage changes and proactively identify timeline impacts, surfacing opportunities to optimize across the portfolio of active and upcoming projects
- Establish cadence of providing status to stakeholders and ensure bi-directional communication is a priority
- Generate metrics to measure progress against goals and analyze opportunities for improvement within the cross-functional teams contributing to new launches
- Collaborate with teammates to improve internal processes driving smoother, more streamlined network installations
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.