Director, Managed Creators
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 10+ years of experience in customer success, talent management, or partnerships
- Customer/partner management: Overseeing both deep customer/partner relationships, and more scalable account management, particularly with creators making videos, podcasts, or music
- Strategy development: Developing strategy for the account management function and executive communications about the direction and results
- Team management: Responsibility for performance, career development, and hiring in a customer facing team
- Expansion revenue delivery: Proven success in an environment with revenue growth targets from each managed account
- Production/project execution: Directing the work on more complex projects in support of customer needs
- Develop vision & strategy: You will own the direction of Patreon's high-touch offering and relationships with the highest-earning creators on the platform
- Define segments and team structure: Evolve the different approaches to creators from the largest creators to more efficient mid-size coverage, and across launches assisted by Patreon and self-serve
- Grow the team: Coach your partner managers on their account management skills and career growth, and hire the next generation of star partner managers for the team
- Deliver creator impact: Prioritize and execute on the highest impact from managed creators, through growth tactics to increase earnings, trusted relationships that nurture creator evangelists, and projects where Patreon co-invests with the creator in events, content, and other ways to grow their business
- Report on portfolio performance: Demonstrate to Patreon leadership the results from all of the Managed Creators portfolio and projects
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.