Content Writer, Nft
Posted on 3/24/2022
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in writing and editing at a reputable news organization or public-facing company in the financial services, tech or fintech space
- Extensive knowledge of crypto technology and the broader blockchain ecosystem
- Moderate-to-extensive knowledge of finance, trading & investing, and security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- High level of accountability and say-to-do ratio
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrable understanding of and active participation in the NFT space
- Work with the Director of Content to develop an NFT Content Strategy for Kraken
- Write or edit all Kraken NFT articles to the highest standard while adhering to Kraken style
- Validate and improve all articles for accuracy, readability, logical progression, relevance, and comprehensiveness
- Conduct thorough research in support of writing or editing all articles
- Write and edit all NFT content using SEO best practices and keyword research
- Develop new and compelling content in furtherance of Kraken NFT goals
Kraken's mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 401k contribution plan
- Vacation & Generous PTO
- Paid Tranings
Company Core Values
- Remote Friendly: 90% of Krakenites work remotely, we believe people do their best work wherever they're happiest
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We are highly results-focused vs. time-focused. We want you to work when and how you need to keep you at your most proactive.
- Diversity: Our Team is spread across 60 countries. By joining Kraken you'll be part of a truly multicultural organization that values diversity and inclusion.
- Kindness: From executive leadership onwards, we are committed to making Kraken a welcoming and respectful community.