Data Science Intern
Posted on 1/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- You must be legally eligible to work in the US
- You must be graduating in December 2022 or later
- You will have the option to work from our New York office or remotely. Approved remote work locations include the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington
- Youll be paid fairly, in line with tech industry standards
Cross-platform digital media company
Buzzfeed is committed to making the internet better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the Internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring their audience to live better lives.
- Wellness - Comprehensive benefits for medical, dental, and vision insurance with a focus on Wellness. Plus discounts on Gyms, Care.com, and access to resources like Maven, Tend Dental, and One Medical.
- Planning for the future - Take advantage of the 401(k) plan with a company match, short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
- Work-life balance - We offer our employees paid time off (including your birthday!), paid holidays and generous leave options for life events such as becoming a parent or getting married.
- Career development - Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more.