Senior Analyst, Compliance Testing
Posted on 3/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Broad knowledge of financial products, markets, and laws and regulations, including consumer regulations such as TILA, ECOA, and UDAAP
- Excellent critical thinking, presentation, written communication, time management, and analytical skills
- Integrity, motivation, intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Compliance, auditing, testing, legal, or regulatory/law enforcement experience
- Experience in the financial services industry, either working for an lender, investor, marketplace platform, law firm, or regulator
- Understanding of consumer-facing regulations, information technology systems, and standard system implementation methodologies
- Execute scheduled regulatory compliance focused testing across all lines of business
- Propose methods of testing innovation discussed and agreed with a team leader
- Gather data, perform analyses, and document results
- Identify potential compliance, conduct and reputational risks, and effectively escalate to appropriate individuals
- Multi-task work on several different reviews with different individuals at the same time
- Leverage strong communication skills to interact with Compliance and business senior management
- Team with colleagues across the country to share findings and refine processes
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.