Design & Social Media Intern
Posted on 7/12/2022
Lincoln, NE, USA • Omaha, NE, USA
- Well-written and engaging. You are quick with sports knowledge and cultural wit. You can craft an engaging message that fits within brand and style guidelines
- A self starter. You are driven and eager to use your design skills within an established brand and voice
- Social media-savvy. You have a strong interest in social media and experience posting on various platforms. Managing accounts other than your personal account is ideal
- Creative. You think outside the box. You get excited about the newest app updates and how content can be tailored to them
- Design. You'll work on design projects from social media content to sales pitch mock ups
- Be a team player. You'll use your skills to help the social team scale efficiently
- Monitor. You'll follow the trends in social media and make suggestions based on how and where content is being consumed
- Publish content. You'll help build and follow an editorial calendar to publish video and other assets across key social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Hudl platform and YouTube
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions
- Give you what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience-along with daily lunch and swag
Sports film application and platform
Hudl's mission is to make software that helps teams and athletes win. The company builds a platform to share and edit sports film.
- Free lunch (everyday!)
- Free snacks, soda & coffee
- New hire graduation
- $5 t-shirts
- Anniversary gifts
- Casual dress code
- Fantasy football & march madness brackets
- 3-on-3 basketball tourney
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events committee
- Birthday bagels & donuts
- Hudl helps
- Hudl works smarter
- Annual retreat
- Free tickets to div. 1 & nfl games
- Computer stipend
Company Core Values
- DOMINATE: If something is worth doing, it’s worth dominating. We’re committed to giving every project our all.
- WE LISTEN: A company is only as good as the product and support it provides. Our phone lines and inboxes are always open for feedback and questions.
- WE'RE A FAMILY: Our friendship isn’t bound by office walls. We hang out after work, attend each other’s weddings, and show up for a Hudlie in need.
- WE THRIVE ON THE FRONT LINES: To understand the product, we get to know our users. From clinics to campus visits, we’ll go just about anywhere to make sure our stuff works.
- WE'RE RESPECTFULLY BLUNT: If there’s a problem or room for improvement, we speak to one another directly to work things out. No sugarcoating allowed. #RealTalk