Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
** This position is open to U.S. Residents.**
The Mid-Market (MM) segment is critical to Apollo’s long term growth. We have a strong history of product market fit with SMBs. As the product has continued to evolve we are seeing unbelievable mid-market traction. The MM Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to drive transformative results for Apollo’s new and existing client base of MM companies. You will achieve this by closing business with new customers and working with existing customers to expand their usage of Apollo to realize even greater results for their business.
- Guide customers through their initial purchase of Apollo
- Manage the expansion and retention for a portfolio of Apollo customers
- Grow customer spend by increasing product engagement and expanding use cases
- Engage with current Apollo champions to identify and execute expansion opportunities
- Cultivate executive level relationships within your book of business
- Maintain contact across your portfolio of accounts
Qualifications and Experience required to apply for this role:
- 3+ years of closing experience (top performance); SaaS experience preferred
- The ability to qualify opportunities and build strong customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to organize yourself to manage multiple priorities
- The discipline and desire to work in a remote environment
- Experience with CRM tools–Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!