Senior Cost Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Everett, MA, USA
- Prepare timely and relevant cost reports and variance analysis for functional managers
- Analyze costs across the value chain to support cost-effective global sourcing decisions
- Utilize capacity planning, utilization, and costing tools to optimize strategic operational objectives
- Review and evaluate capital budgeting and project proposals to ensure return on investment and sound investment decisions
- Evaluate operational constraints and partner with management to propose short and long term improvements
- Work closely with functional leads to deliver continuous process improvements beyond the Finance department
- Plan and execute periodic physical inventory counts at primary and third-party facilities
- Serve as the Finance representative on cross-functional project teams using Agile project management tools
- Perform SOX control testing procedures, interpret results, and propose corrective actions
- Some domestic travel, less than 10%
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in a rigorous accounting or finance role
- Have a systems mindset and comfortable working with ERP systems
- Effective at communicating complex topics with an unfamiliar audience
- Strong Excel skills, including clear and concise cost-model building
- Deep accounting knowledge and ability to think critically about and propose solutions leveraging GAAP or other non-GAAP financial measures
- Graduate degree or relevant professional certification (CMA, CPA, CCA, etc.)
- SOX experience in the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to contract manufacturing relationships and workflows
- Experience with NetSuite, especially with data extraction and implementations
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.