Quality Assurance Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ years of experience as a software tester in a Layer 1 blockchain context
- 2+ years of experience with a systems programming language (Rust, C/C++, Go)
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, including cryptography, peer-to-peer networking, and consensus protocols
- Experience with automated software testing tools and scripting for deterministic tests
- Experience implementing testing in CI/CD pipelines. Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle
- Capable of automating and optimizing frequent tasks
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
- Design and execute test plans
- Create and automate test casesRun regression tests
- Record and document results and compare them to expected results
- Determine the best methods to measure results from tests in order to detect software failures so that issues may be discovered and corrected
- Design reliable and deterministic testsExamine and execute code in various environments
- Manage code and asset integrations across multiple branches
- Resolve integration conflicts alone or in coordination with software engineers
- Familiarity with Substrate and the Polkadot ecosystem
- Active participation in Open Source development
Storage & compute scaling platform
Subspace Labs is on a mission to provide an energy-efficient and eco-friendly alternative to crypto mining, which still allows for mass participation by ordinary users. The Subspace Network is a layer zero protocol that is fully interoperable with any layer one, allowing it to serve as an infrastructure layer for the entire Web3 ecosystem.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and grow into a long-term leadership role at Subspace Labs.
- Team offsites in various locations around the world.
Company Core Values
- We are unapologetic decentralization maximalists
- We believe blockchains should be permission-less systems
- The network should be as egalitarian as possible