Posted on 9/21/2022
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time)
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related engineering or mathematical discipline
- 6+ years Product Management experience at a consumer internet company
- Adept at using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions
- Empathy for and understanding of users' needs, behaviors, and motivations
- Identify key product needs and solutions related to content quality and the scaling of our moderation systems
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Research the consumer internet content policy ecosystem to inform policy decisions and implementation
- Partner cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, data science, legal, and marketing teams to gather requirements for, define, implement, and communicate changes related to our moderation processes
- Define objectives, metrics, and key results to help guide, prioritize, and measure the success of initiatives
- Experience in or familiarity with machine learning, data science, statistics, or financial modeling
- Experience working with SQL
- Passion for Quora's mission and goals
Social Q&A platform
Quora's mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge. Quora wants to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it.
Company Core Values
- Mission first: We place long-term, collective impact ahead of personal achievement.
- Drive: We aim high and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Agility: We are nimble in our processes and systems, ready to adapt to a changing world.
- Awareness: We are rigorous in our decisions and candid in our communication.
- Pragmatism: We stay grounded in the outcomes that truly matter for our mission.