Sf or NYC
Updated on 5/16/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Designer/Design Leader with 8+ years of experience
- Defines the design process and can lead others through it. Can accurately scope their work as well as their teammate's
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent visual, interaction and/or service design skills - a master in their field
- Systems-thinker with the ability to navigate multi-product complexity
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products
- Partner with cross-functional teammates to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Inspire and direct their team to help them build towards a meaningful vision efficiently
- Responsible for advancing our craft. Ensures consistency across products and platform
- Build strong relationships with across the business
- Scopes project work (in partnership with PMs and engineers) and helps define the design process and timeline
- Provide leadership and mentorship for our multi-disciplinary team of designers
Identity verification services
Persona wants to build a more human internet. At Persona, they're humanizing online identity by helping companies verify that their users are who they say they are.
Company Core Values
- People first - When making decisions, we consider people first. The impact for our customers, their customers, and our people is paramount. We will not make decisions that are good for the business but not good for people.
- Pursue relentlessly high standards - We hold ourselves to a high bar today — and an even higher one tomorrow. While we celebrate our wins, we constantly strive to raise the bar, which benefits our customers, company, and ourselves.
- Lead by serving - We believe that leadership requires listening, trust, respect, empowerment, humility, and a commitment to helping others. We lead by supporting and teaching each other, and backing up our words with actions.
- Work in public - We encourage collaboration and transparency, sharing early and often to push our work forward. We create a space where it’s ok to ask questions, share unfinished thoughts, and show unpolished demos instead of waiting for a perfect spec.
- Start small, think big - We are constantly building toward our vision, understanding that it takes time and we may make mistakes along the way. Starting small allows us to provide value while learning lessons, never forgetting the direction and goals we aim to accomplish.
- Speed is not a tradeoff - Speed is important, but so is quality. We strive to find ways to optimize and increase both. Going fast does not imply that our quality will suffer; it means that we focus on being more efficient while continuing to operate at a high level.