Public.com lets you invest in any fractional asset, from stocks, ETFs, and crypto, to art, NFTs, and collectibles of any kind - all in one place.
Public helps people be better investors with a suite of investing tools, unique company data, and a community of millions of investors, creators, and analysts. This includes live shows about the markets, Town Halls with company executives, and custom company metrics.
Since 2019, Public has raised over $300 million. Investors include Accel, Tiger Global, as well as Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Maria Sharapova, Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.Please note this role will be based out of New York (Tues-Thursday in-office).
What you’ll do:
You’ll join a nimble, fast-moving product team, collaborating cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing, and compliance teams to bring Public’s mission to life. You’ll report to the Director of Product, Investing to execute on and build our payments roadmap. Money movement is critical for Public’s ecosystem and we’re continuing to build that seamless experience for our members. From new integrations to optimization, you will incorporate data, research, and product sense to inform product design, strategy, and execution while balancing prioritization for an agile team. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and have a direct impact on Public’s mission.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager with money movement experience
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Understanding of and experience with agile methodologies and rituals
- Experience in crafting product requirements and communicating to engineers
- Passionate about user experience and solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with data analytics tools: SQL, Mixpanel, Segment, Looker, etc.
- Comfortable writing detailed product specs and documentation (e.g. Confluence, Notion, etc.)
- Familiarity with product tools: Jira, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, Monday, etc.
- Experience working with a global team
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
The pay range for this position in NYC is $140,000-$185,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay information is based on market location.