Posted on 11/19/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- 2+ years of related working experience (with Accounting/Finance related degree preferred)
- Excel skills, working experience with SAP
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Korean preferred, not required
- Process CAPEX/IT related A/P invoices & PO (Purchase Orders)
- Support month end closing process, including preparing JE, financial reports, reconciliation
- Support annual external audits
- Cover part of tax filings (S&U tax, 1099,1042, etc.)
- Communicate with other teams and vendors
SSD storage solutions
Solidignm's mission is to break the barriers blocking advancements in storage technology that are critical to unlocking data's unlimited potential. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, they empower their customers and unlock data's ability to do good.
Company Core Values
- Customer-inspired - We listen and understand our customers' business and technology challenges, anticipating their needs and partnering to solve problems together.
- Invention - We're passionate inventors and technologists that partner to unlock the power of data to solve the world's greatest challenges and fuel human advancement.
- Excellence - We're committed to producing quality and responsible technologies and solutions with tenacity and integrity, demonstrating unparalleled discipline and expertise.
- Partnership - We prioritize relationships with our teammates, customers, partners, and communities, exhibiting trust and mutual respect.
- Openness - We treat people equitably and with respect, valuing different perspectives and new ideas.