About the Company
At MedArrive our mission is to improve lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare.
MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. MedArrive’s care management platform allows providers and payers to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes’ comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike. MedArrive has more than 50k highly-skilled EMS providers in its national network, and services span dozens of clinical use cases, including urgent care, complex condition monitoring, and medication administration.
In short, we enable EMS providers (EMTs and paramedics) to provide care in non-traditional settings under physicians’ oversight via our telemedicine platform. Our company partners with EMS agencies to leverage their excess capacity on the labor supply side, health systems to gain access to overseeing physicians and payers to set up reimbursement pathways for these services.
About The Role
We are hiring EMTs and paramedics that will function as Field Providers, who are customer service oriented and looking to expand their skills and experience into an at-home setting to serve patients in the region. The Field Provider will be equipped with the knowledge and supplies needed to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses and will need to approach each appointment with empathy and compassion. This role will require great communication skills (both externally and internally) and the ability to provide tailored services to each patient.
- Educating patients and their families on ways to manage their health and well being
- Providing Vaccines
- Using critical thinking skills and following evidence-based standards of practice
- Completing home safety checks and environmental assessments
- Taking vital signs
- Conducting medical history, medication inventory and physical exam
- Providing wound treatment
- Screening assessments
- Other in-home diagnostics including pulse oximetry, orthostatic,
- Providing care with compassion and empathy
- Communicating effectively with patients, partners, and all individuals involved in the patient’s care
- Must have Paramedic certification and State Licensing
- Certified in CPR or BLS
- Reliable transportation
- Ideal candidates will be EMS providers who have hospital / clinic experience, as well as prehospital experience
- Community Paramedicine / Mobile Integrated Health experience
- Experience with phlebotomy and specimen collection
- Urgent care experience working in emergency rooms, primary care clinics, or urgent clinics and has maintained required EMS licensure
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Excitement to join a fast growing, innovative company
*At MedArrive we believe in the value of diverse experiences. If you think you meet some of the qualifications, but don’t necessarily check every box in the job description, we encourage you to still apply. Your experience matters.
**At MedArrive we take multiple data points into consideration when calculating our opening base salary offers. While every effort is made to extend an equitable offer the first time, every time, we know that as humans we have the potential to fall short. Studies show that women and underrepresented people are less likely to negotiate their salaries. We encourage all applicants to feel comfortable articulating their unique value during salary negotiating conversations, every time.
MedArrive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Such action shall include, but is not limited to employment upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of payment and other forms of compensation and career development opportunities; and selection for training including apprenticeship.