Sr. Inventory Analyst
Posted on 3/16/2023
Irvine, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive, Tier 1, OEM, or technical field with emphasis in inventory planning/supply planning
- MS or MBA preferred in related discipline
- Strong collaborator, with willingness to drive change
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of inventory planning, and overall supply chain operational process that may impact inventory
- Experience inventory planning within an ERP (SAP preferred)
- Service Part Inventory Planning a plus
- Exceptional data analysis, quick turn analysis, advanced excel
- Process design experience, with proven ability to understand, document, and transform complex processes
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-10 hours per day
- Required to communicate using telephone, Zoom, Slack, and/or e-mail
- Develop and execute inventory plans for each Field Service Action with cross-functional support teams
- Analyze and plan Lifetime Buys from Suppliers and transfer of excess inventory from Production to Service
- Develop and manage an inventory disposition program to mitigate excess obsolete inventory
- Drive key KPI improvement activities (increasing inventory turns, while reducing excess and obsolescence) while improving customer service levels
- Seek out new innovations and present new strategies to continuously improve your safety stock and material master data setting processes
- Develop and execute a material level, safety stock process to enable Service and overall company objectives
- Collaborate with sales, demand planning, material planning and other partners to understand overall inventory drivers
- Performs other duties as required or assigned within the scope of the position
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team