Posted on 7/22/2022
Data Structures & Algorithms
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Salesforce engineer or full stack developer
- Experience with SAOP/REST APIs
- Strong conceptual and UI skills
- Social and communication skills to interact with, understand, and simplify solutions for non-technical accountants in a clear and concise manner
- Independent mind who can work with minimal supervision, and proactively seeks solutions
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to pace and forecast potential hurdles and solutions to them
- Experience in working with financial data and billing systems is desirable
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components (LWC)
- Work with coordinated applications such as Conga, Docusign
- Write API integrations and supervising end-to-end processes between existing and new systems such as Netsuite, KAYAK Partner Portal, Google Ad Manager, Kayak Adtech systems
- Collaborate with multi-functional internal tech teams as well as external Salesforce contractors
- Design new data structures and new customizations
- Test (unit and systems), and debugging
- Strive towards coding excellence in processes and data quality
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.