Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world’s leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably’s Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies
The stated salary range of 120,000 -170,000 USD is applicable for eligible candidates that are located in the United States and hired on as an employee.
- You will establish and lead a team of great engineers, create an environment of enablement, and work closely with your peers in the program, product, and design disciplines to deliver success for your customer and your people.
WHO YOU ARE
- You led great engineers, delivering custom software to solve critical business problems
- You are a creative thinker who aims to support your team and your customers. You have been hands-on and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You understand enterprise applications and architecture, and now you are looking to multiply your impact
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build Team Members: You will build an inclusive team of great engineers from different backgrounds, cultures, industries, and life experiences and nurture safe spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves. You will guide and coach 8+ engineers, operating in small squads, to help grow their impact and provide every team member with a career progression plan, regular check-ins, and candidate feedback
- Drive Program Delivery: Your team will ship great products that delight your customers and partners. You will support project kick-offs and work with your team to choose the tools, architecture, and platforms used to deliver client projects
- Technical Planning: You don’t make the plan, but you own it getting made. You will work with your team to ensure a clear definition is provided for grooming, engineering estimates are properly reflected in the program roadmap, and every team member has a clear understanding of what work is theirs, the definition of done, and how their contributions fit into the greater whole.
- Customer Success: You will get to know your customers and walk in their shoes. You will listen to the needs, find business opportunities, design solutions, and deliver the right value at the right time. Success is more than the software we deliver. It is the value we provide, the change we create, and the impression we leave.
- 10+ years of experience in the full SDLC
- 5+ years of software consultancy experience
- Experience building high functioning software development teams
- Hiring and training of cross functional teams
- Experience in projects between $10M+ in revenue
- Focus on client satisfaction and product delivery
- Strong technical acumen - meant for architecture and code review
- Delivery minded approach to software development
- Experience with RFPs
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from:
- New product development
- Pure R & D
- Legacy modernization
- Revenue generation
- Process optimization
- Organizational transformation
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof. Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We’re fully distributed
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, and Spain based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We’ve created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne’s benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.