Senior Software Developer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Proficient in C# or C++
- Experience with real-time rendering (game engines, Motion Builder)
- Previous experience with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures used in visual effects, animation, broadcast, and/or film production
- Experience developing in Unity
- Design and develop innovative solutions to unlock new film and animation workflows for Unity's current and future creators
- Ideate and prototype original creative solutions to technical problems on the bleeding edge of virtual production
- Collaborate with other internal development teams in order to build effectively against the Unity roadmap and ongoing content projects
- Work with artists, designers, and other developers to create a highly approachable and robust toolset
- Background developing artist tooling or experience using and/or scripting for DCC tools like Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Blender, or equivalent
- Studio experience in gaming, film, or animation. Experience with animation data structures, tools, and workflows. Virtual production experience preferred (e.g. mocap systems, video I/O, genlock, etc.)
- Python scripting within digital content creation applications
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.