Plus is a global provider of highly automated driving and fully autonomous driving solutions with headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers and Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Plus’s open autonomy technology platform is already powering vehicles in commercial use today. Working with one of the largest companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers, and others globally, Plus is helping to make driving safer, more comfortable, and more sustainable. Plus has received a number of industry awards and distinctions for its transformative technology and business momentum from Fast Company
, Consumer Electronics Show
, and others. If you’re ready to make a huge impact and drive the future of autonomy, Plus is looking for talented individuals to join its fast-growing teams.
About the Role:
This is a unique need with good full stack experience coupled with strong front-end skills coupled that can help us with building simulation tools that benchmark autonomous vehicle technology in a virtual environment. Simulation allows different modules such as perception and planning to be tested much faster and safer, and this position is to develop all of the necessary components of the simulation system. You’ll have opportunities to work on multiple projects including traffic simulation, vehicle dynamics, NPC behaviors, physics simulations and sensor simulation. Tools are going to be used by various internal R&D teams to expedite their development cycles.
- Design, build and maintain simulation service front-end application in React/VUE
- Work with product team to implement high-performance and easy-to-use internal tools such as scenario editor and task management system
- Build an automated testing framework
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in React/VUE
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL etc.)
- Passionate about writing amazing, robust, efficient C++, Python or Java
- Experience with Full Stack development
- Experience with robotics data visualization tools such as WebViz and Foxglove
- Familiarity with simulation-related open formats such as OpenSCENARIO and OpenStreetMap
- Experience with robotics simulation tools such as Carla, Airsim and Gazebo
Annual Salary: $125,000 - $155,000
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience
Your opportunities joining Plus
Work, learn and grow in a highly future-oriented, innovative and dynamic field.
Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) plan.