Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree in STEM or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Knowledge of databases, SQL and business intelligence tools
- Proven success delivering product end-to-end
- Strong analytical skills - ability to provide high quality, efficient, creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, especially engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, with a resourceful, “figure-it-out” approach
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Develop a strategic understanding of IXL's company vision and goals by working closely with our CEO, COO, and other leaders and stakeholders to understand business needs
- Dig into our data and deeply understand what data is available and how it's organized
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of internal Business Intelligence solutions
- Define product requirements and provide detailed written specifications for each solution
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to develop and test these solutions and to ensure data accuracy and performance
- Evaluate and recommend BI tools that best fit IXL's needs
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.