French Speaking, Germany, Remote
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- At least 5 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- Experience with or willingness and ability to learn Jutro, Guidewire's design system
- Experience with CSS, SASS, and other look-and-feel technologies
- Experience migrating AngularJS applications to React is a distinct advantage
- Experience with automated unit testing using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks
- Exposure to server-side technologies (JSON/RPC, REST)
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong ability to understand and influence customers
- Ability to build team collegiality on large scale programs with teams from different vendors and companies
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner
- Ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community among the members of the project teams
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to travel for onsite work
- Able to demonstrate experience with building web/mobile services and single-page applications
- Collaboration with UX designers
- Strong English skills
- Fluent in French
- Insurance industry experience
- Exposure to Invision, Sketch, or other UX prototyping tools
Recurring revenue software
Guidewire's mission is the be the platform insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. The company is building a data-backed insurance solution.
- Financial: Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
- Health & Wellness: Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
- Flexible Working: Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
- Downtime: Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
- Continual Development: We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
- Career Mobility: Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.
- Integrity: We build and maintain honest, candid, and caring relationships with clients, potential customers, partners, investors, and of course, each other!
- Rationality: All we do is supported by factual evidence—whether it’s building awesome products, making decisions, or communicating with each other.
- Collegiality: We’re in it together—so we’re all equal. We work in professional harmony, with respect, without arrogance, and as part of a structure where responsibility is shared and owned by all of us.