Enterprise Account Executive
Updated on 2/1/2023
Mountain View, CA, USA
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Experience selling complex technologies into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Significant enterprise sales and strategic customer development experience
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Engage new and existing customer base to explain how Applied Intuition's infrastructure software tools and services can accelerate AV development
- Proactively and efficiently manage the deployment of resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff in support of business opportunities to ensure successful customer outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns across large enterprise customers
- Develop existing customers and new customer prospects
- Demonstrate advancement of customer relationships
- Create and execute quarterly and annual business plans
- Travel worldwide to pursue customer opportunities as required
- Experience selling in the Automotive or Robotics engineering space
- Additional language fluency
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.