Senior People Partner, Technology
Posted on 2/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5-7+ years in a People Business Partner, People & Culture or Generalist role where you were responsible for developing implementing best practice people initiatives and advisory
- Experience working closely with a high growth Engineering, Technology or R&D team/function
- A creative flair for creating experiences and moments that matter
- A proven track record executing end-to-end programs and projects with proven organisational impact (ideally in employee engagement)
- Passionate about listening, analysing and drawing insights from various sources of information
- Analytical approach to leveraging data to support decision making
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented tech environment
- Thrives on and actively seeks feedback to continue to grow and improve
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
- Work closely with our Head of People & Culture US to build a world-class people strategy to attract, retain, develop and scale our US Technology (Engineering, Product and Data & Risk) organisation
- Develop, execute and relentlessly iterate on our Technology employee engagement strategy that will create a world class experience for our Zispters
- Lead cultural integration with new teams and Zip acquisitions
- Design, deliver and lead a memorable and impactful Technology onboarding experience to ensure Zipsters are ramping up at scale
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team to optimise how we structure teams, prioritise roles and create an impactful pre-day 1 experience
- Work closely with our DEI committee to develop and scale initiatives across our Technology teams to create a more inclusive work environment
- Curate onsite and offsite US Technology Zipster experiences and events that reinforce our values and Engineering principles
- Own the strategy, design and execution of moments across Zip's US Technology employment lifecycle not limited to celebrating milestones, team experiences, how we recognise transitions and company-wide moments
- Launch and embed people programs designed in partnership with Technology employees and leaders, including our compensation, benefits and levelling across our global organisation
- Identify opportunities to improve ways of work with a focus on how to better leverage data and feedback to level up how we scale processes globally
- Be a trusted advisor and consultant for your key stakeholders
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries