Posted on 3/31/2023
Remote • Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Expertise with Accounts Payable (managing vendor invoices, accruals, prepaids and allocations)
- Proficiency with financial management software and Microsoft Excel
- Displays high levels of partnership in team environments
- Proven track record of collaborating with clients and/or cross-disciplinary stakeholders effectively
- Frequent involvement in completing journal entries
- Guide the expense reporting cycle and sleuth reports for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to policy
- Process incoming vendor invoices and obtain approvals
- Envision and create reports and journal entries during the financial close as well as other ad-hoc needs
- Identify and resolve discrepancies with subledgers
- Collaborate with both internal and client partners on financial matters
- Experience with an AP automation software
- Expertise creating ad-hoc reports
- Organizational budget preparation and review experience
- You've prepared monthly financial statements
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA
Mobile innovation agency
WillowTree wants to create beautiful digital products engineered to drive growth for the world's leading brands.
Company Core Values
- Craft - We aim for excellence, and our love for what we do compels us to reach a higher standard. You can be proud of the work you do here.
- Ownership - We have a strong sense of individual responsibility. Every initiative has an owner, from major product strategy to curating which kombucha is on tap.
- Open communication - We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. We champion the best ideas, no matter where they originate.
- Inclusion - We treat each other with consideration and respect, and we celebrate our differences with tolerance and inclusion. You know, the way we want to be treated.
- Sustainable flow - The state of mind when time flies and energy is focused. We make time for it every day so we can create innovative solutions that people love.
- Realistic optimism - We acknowledge and understand the reality of the challenges we face, and we always find a way forward.
- Partnership - Working side by side, we build meaningful connections with each other and our clients.