Timi L2 Shooting – Principal/Senior Level Artist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Good artistic background, deep understanding of environment related art fields like architecture, landscape, nature, solid understanding of layout, color and lighting
- Huge extra points for experience in mentoring a team
- General understanding of oriental aesthetics and Chinese culture strongly preferred for game development purposes
- Great communication skills and team spirit
- Analyze and develop high-quality game scenes based on the art direction and game concept and ensure compliance with quality standard, visual style and visual requirements
- Develop, conceive and design the textureless scenes in the early stage of the production, polish and optimize the level art in the late production stage in conjunction with the art team and level designers
- Analyze, develop, and optimize scene developments and ensure compliance with visual requirements
- Analyze and develop requirements and feedbacks on scene related steps, organize assets production, animation SFX, etc. to provide scene content
- Develop scene production and analyze pipeline and technical related challenges to develop solutions in conjunction with artists, programmers, TAs and designers
- Mentor scene production members to reach artistic and technical targets
- 5+ years of professional experience in level art, production experience in AAA games, ability to produce assets. Experience in creating environment with UE4 and assets-related 3D production tools. Experience in overworld design is a plus
- Familiar with Engine (level placement, scene management, building modules, shader usage, lighting, performance optimization, etc.), ability to solve technical issues with internal tools. Work with TAs and programmers to develop new tools and pipelines, profound understanding in performance optimization. Experience in mobile games is a plus
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.