Technical Program Manager
Posted on 6/28/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Responsible for managing the strategy, overall planning, execution and delivery of technically complex products from concept through production
- Acting as the link between the program team resources and key stakeholders
- Defining the program charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop program plans, and execute sub-projects that deliver the program within cost and schedule
- Monitoring programs on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress/quality, managing issue resolution. Communicating status, issues, and key risks to product stakeholders and senior management
- Develop robust program risk management plans to ensure timely delivery, testing and commissioning of all projects with no impact to business continuity
- Issue management and escalation as needed
- Ensuring program closure, including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- 5-7 years of experience in an engineering environment, with some project or program management responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in program management, including delivery of mass produced technically complex products
- Ability to work cross-functionally between product, engineering, production, and supply chain personnel. Experience communicating status and issues upwards to senior management
- Highly collaborative and results driven, constantly striving to improve schedule and program efficiency. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self-directed. Not afraid to speak up or pivot to a new direction when needed. Natural problem solver
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing program management tools for communication, scheduling, risk management, resource planning, cost tracking, and production planning, etc
- Deep understanding of the product design life cycle & problem solving processes
- B.S. degree or higher in an engineering or science discipline
- A desire to increase the effectiveness of your teammates
- Ability to think outside of the box to achieve better than expected results
- Change agent with an eye towards ongoing process improvement
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.