Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 1-2 years of sales or related professional experience
- Basic knowledge of workplace SaaS software a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and organizational structure
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Track record of success in a performance and metrics driven role
- The ambition and hope to grow and advance a career in sales
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound leads
- Drive net new business meetings by conducting targeted campaigns, emails and cold calls
- Conduct high level discovery calls with senior executives in target and prospect accounts
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and meetings
Enterprise search & knowledge management software
At Glean, their mission is to empower more than a million learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge.
- Healthcare - Happy and healthy go together. We cover medical, dental, and vision for you and yours.
- Competitive compensation - Have a real stake in your job and your future with competitive stock options.
- 401(k) - We make it easy to save for the future today by contributing to a 401k.
- Flexible work - We work 3 days a week in the office, though we believe in folks working where they can be most effective.
- Company events - We work hard and play hard - from weekly happy hours to our annual company retreat.
- Unlimited PTO - Flexible hours, PTO, company-wide summer and winter break shutdown
- Transparent culture - By default we keep things open and accessible so we can make better decisions together, faster.
- Learning and development - We offer a learning stipend to help you grow and achieve your goals.
- Free meals - With lunch and dinner options every day, no need to work while you’re hungry.
Company Core Values
- One together - We leave our egos behind to forge a trusting, inclusive, and transparent environment.
- Customer obsessed - We relentlessly work to solve customer problems and focus on product quality and excellence.
- Owners - We take responsibility for our company, product, and culture, leaving things in a better state.
- Think big, start small - We dream big and solve hard problems through continuous learning and rapid iteration.
- Beyond boundaries - We are eager to learn and grow. We help each other thrive and aren’t afraid to try new things.