Senior Certification Program Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Cloud computing services for pharmaceutical companies.
Veep's mission is to help R&D, quality, and regulatory teams eliminate inefficiencies and bring high-quality, safe, sustainable products to market without compromising quality. The company builds cloud-based tools for pharmaceutical research.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 13%
2 year growth↑ 48%
Portland, OR, USA
- History of building and managing successful, innovative credentialing functions.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise customer-facing curriculum or certification programs (in a SaaS environment)
- Experience with digital credentialing programs such as Credily, Accredible and Learning Experience Platforms (LXPs) or Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Experience with high-stakes test development and delivery; familiarity with vendors and methodologies.
- Consistent track record of accountability in delivering quality projects on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the initiative to build collaborative, productive relationships across all lines of business.
- Demonstrated ability to flexibly take on new challenges and pivot direction if needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Lead Veevas’s current credentialing program; ensure our program processes meet industry-accepted legal defensibility requirements.
- Benchmark Veeva’s current program against other enterprise SaaS credentialing programs and develop/gain support for growth recommendations.
- Work with instructional designers and subject-matter experts to develop new badges and certifications by leading job-task analysis, exam blueprint, and item writing workshops.
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs and stakeholders to validate exam objectives, ensure technical accuracy of items, manage feedback cycles, and publish approved exams.
- Report on and communicate credential program results to cross-functional partners.
- Craft program messaging, candidate guides, FAQs, and website details; oversee all certification-related inquiries into our operations team.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships that support test development and delivery, psychometric analysis, and badging goals.
- Manage projects with accuracy, transparency, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Develop a working knowledge of various capabilities of Veeva products and underlying technologies to become product-line conversant with a growing ecosystem of experts.
- Masters degree in Instructional Design or related field.
- Credentialed in test development or psychometric analysis.
- Life sciences experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, or clinical research industries.