Product Designer/Senior Product Designer
Posted on 11/24/2022
- You want to help shape the direction of our Pipeline Insights group and contribute to the designs that deliver on that vision
- You love diving into complex problems and are excited by the prospect of operating as a Product Designer in an ambiguous problem space
- You bring experience with Git and have worked with Git in the terminal
- You enjoy getting involved in discovery research and solution validation, and you continually look to improve your user research abilities
- You're able to showcase work that shows us your ability to create the deliverables required for this role. For example, JTBD, competitive evaluations, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, journey maps, storyboards, design vision, and so on
- You're able to effectively collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, & UX Researchers
- The idea of playing a part in the evolution of our Pajamas Design System is truly exciting to you
- Our values of Collaboration, Results, Efficiency, Diversity, Iteration, and Transparency resonate with you
- You'll thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service are encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.