Updated on 1/25/2023
New York, NY, USA
- BS/BA required
- 3+ years of experience working within product development
- Including 1+ years of experience in a product or project management role
- Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter
- Clear and concise written communication with proven ability to summarize large, complex, and conflicting data
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones, and objectives, and be responsible for overall project success
- Attention to detail with the tenacity to pursue complex problems
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience in life insurance or financial services a plus
- Analyze business processes, with a focus on data flow and integration, and gather requirements necessary to determine how to build out the platform
- Contribute to the product strategy that supports the business's goals
- Support the product development process by creating detailed product requirements and managing prioritization
- Work with other team members to help outline team roadmaps and communicate these to internal and external stakeholders
- Work hands-on in an agile environment - be very conversant with writing stories, defining acceptance criteria, grooming backlogs, planning sprints etc
- Partner with other teams and participate in roadmap/dependencies discussions
- Oversee production issues and resolution by coordinating across other product teams and 3rd party vendors
- Advocate for great user experiences when coordinating product development with business stakeholders to align priorities
Advanced platform for life, annuity and disability insurance
Haven Technologies' mission is to make life (and life insurance) better by working together with visionary clients. The easier they can make it for their clients, the more their impact.
- Competitive pay & bonus program
- Four weeks paid vacation & sick time
- Ten paid company holidays
- Focus Fridays
- 401(k) with matching up to 5%
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid gym membership at a local fitness club
- Snacks. The free and healthy kind.
Company Core Values
- Build things that matter. At Haven Technologies, you will build products and experiences that help people protect what matters most—their family. The things you create should have a tangible and positive impact on the people we serve. Take that responsibility to heart and let it inform everything you do.
- Yes before no. You can’t change the world (or an industry) with an old idea. Be curious and open to innovation in all forms. Explore how something can work—not why it won’t.
- We’re all entrepreneurs. Set big goals, move with urgency and act with conviction. Sometimes you’ll fall short. Sometimes you’ll make a mistake. But that’s okay. Embrace the adventure and you’ll be surprised at what you can accomplish.
- We matter to each other. Respect. Kindness. Collaboration. Individual actions may seem small, but the combined impact can be huge. So treat others the way they would want to be treated and extend that courtesy to everyone—customers, partners and the person sitting next to you.