Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, Jest, Cypress, Internal Design System
- Backend: Node.js, TypeScript, Express/Koa, GraphQL, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Kafka, Jest
- Platform: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Github, Datadog
- Mobile: Swift, Kotlin
- Data: DBT, Snowflake, Segment, Looker
- 4+ years of software development experience in a professional setting
- Experience in building and consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Passionate about product aspects, transforming ambiguous needs into concrete and impactful technical solutions: you love tackling challenges
- Ability to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English - it is our business language"
- Implement secure, reliable and scalable solutions, improve our technical architecture and develop end-to-end features
- Be responsible for all aspects of them: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and maintainability
- Mentor junior members of the team and show them how you can ship beautiful code in a blink ;)
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, different internal technology product lines, or business units to drive forward results
Spend management software
Spendesk's mission is to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. An all-in-one spending solution designed for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
- Transport reimbursements - Monthly contribution to your transportation card (metro, bus or train).
- Offsite and events - Regular team events to exchange with other Spendeskers and get to know each other better
- Personal Day - 3 personal days per year to rest and enjoy life
- €50 on your Spendesk card - To buy anything you need for work
- For Spendeskers with kids - Generous parental leave & a lot of flexibility for working parents
- Great offices - In the hearts of Berlin, London, Paris, and San Francisco.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is fundamental for business growth - Smarter choices come from better information. We aim to provide 100% visibility over the entire budget and company spending process, to empower finance teams to make timely, proactive decisions
- Simplicity equals joy - People seek software solutions to make their lives easier, not more complicated. We're committed to designing a platform that is intuitive, frictionless and requires no training to use.
- Collaboration begins with clarity - Businesses rely on strong people, and people work better when they’re on the same page. We empower every employee to be accountable for the company’s financial fitness, with clear rules and expectations that everyone can get behind.
- Trust is our currency - Managing your company's money is a task we take seriously. We've invested in the highest security and privacy standards and commit to being your reliable partner to keeping you compliant.