XM Success – Senior Consultant-Financial Services
Updated on 3/26/2023
Provo, UT, USA
- Partner closely with Account Executives to build account plans and strategies to accelerate growth and XM maturation
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform and understand what to expect from our product roadmap
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize other Qualtrics resources to to maximize customer impact
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Plan, negotiate, and execute the renewal strategy through informal account management and formal RFP responses
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities
- Bachelor's degree with 4-10 (dependent on role we're hiring for) years of experience in a management consulting, CX, CS or technical account management role, OR a master's degree with 3+ years' experience in a management consulting, CX, CS or technical account management role
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients' organization
- Proven experience leveraging industry best practices, program operationalization, insight driven suggestions to mature Customer facing programs
- Technical understanding of data integrations
- Experience with data analytics & visualizations
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English- Must, Foreign Languages- Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to properly explain technical tasks to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Willingness to travel up to 20% or as customer requires (dependent on role we're hiring for)
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to mature, renew, and expand XM programs throughout the life of the partnership
- Work with customers to define and document stakeholder's business requirements, understand key business challenges and develop the customer's vision into a value-based solution
- Develop and leverage deep Qualtrics product knowledge to drive customer program maturity, platform adoption, and expansion opportunities. You'll be enabled to demo and shape foundational components of an XM program to best assist your customers
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health and to drive expansion within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings
- Provide polished and timely client communication and responsive follow-through on all issues, actions, and escalations
- Develop and implement standard XM methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.