Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 4+ years of professional experience building game engines or renderers for complex graphical applications (graphic design tools, web browsers, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to propose effective solutions, build them quickly, and iterate on them in response to feedback
- Aptitude for clearly communicating difficult technical concepts
- Empathy for the designers, artists, and the visual creative workers who will be using our product
- Guide the architecture of Facet's extensible rendering pipeline as we support increasingly complex edits on batches of high-resolution images
- Build out renderer support for new ML-based image editing features
- Be ruthless about latency and performance; your work would form the bedrock of our users' experience
- Build tools to monitor renderer performance issues in the wild and diagnose their causes
Content-aware image editing software
Facet’s mission is to redefine and humanize the creative process by helping a new generation of artists explore new vectors of expression as they work in concert with the state-of-the-art in generative AI. The company enables artists to experiment and iterate through creative spaces faster and more seamlessly with AI visual creative tools that blend machine perception with cutting edge graphics.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Paid parental leave
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance & OneMedical membership
- Order any work-related books on the company's Amazon account.
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance
- Yearly stipend for learning & development.
- Commuter benefits including a monthly ride-sharing stipend