Caravel (A BPM Technology Solutions Company) is hiring a NetSuite consultant with experience in NetSuite Advanced and Standard Manufacturing. To thrive in this role, you must be experienced in NetSuite’s advanced manufacturing and planning module.
We are constantly evolving our benefits and compensation packages to maintain our competitive edge. Our team of consultants is a smart and friendly team who enjoy working together in a collaborative and supportive work environment.
Below are the areas of experience required for this opening:
· Extensive experience within the NetSuite standard and advanced Manufacturing module.
· Thorough understanding of NetSuite WIP & Routing functionality.
· Understanding of NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing functionality, specifically around:
o Capacity planning and Finite Scheduling.
o Advanced Manufacturing Workbenches setup.
o Advanced Manufacturing Tablet Setup.
· Knowledge of the various inventory costing methods within NS including standard costing method.
· Previous Advanced manufacturing implementations is a huge plus.
· A successful candidate should be able to lead and understand client’s manufacturing terminology and understand.
· Understanding of BOM structures and their relations to WO build process.
· Ability to clearly define and gather requirements relating to NS MFG module.
· Ability to fluently guide the customer through al warehouse-related transactions such as inventory adjustments, worksheets, inventory transfers, Bin transfers, bin put-away sheets, inventory replenishment, and cycle counting.
· Knowledge of the NetSuite supported replenishment methods including:
o Time-phase replenishment
o Material Requirement Planning
o Reorder Points
Upon hiring, you will be Participating in business processes mapping including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide recommendations.
Documenting all engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary.
Providing key decision support, monitoring issue and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
Managing a full life cycle NetSuite ERP implementation from a technical, functional and/or organizational change management standpoint.
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you’re eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.