Senior Human Resources Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 8+ years work experience in HR, with at least 3+ years at a rapidly growing start-up of at least 200 people
- Strong HR functional expertise and a proven track record of building high-quality programs in all core areas - you know policies/procedures, payroll, benefits, onboarding/offboarding, and labor and employment law like the back of your hand
- You don't need hand-holding; you'd rather be given opportunities to explore than solutions to implement
- You are innately kind, self-motivated, well organized, and an expert communicator
- Available to work full-time in our office in San Francisco (this is not a remote position)
- Work closely with our team leads to develop effective leaders within the organization
- Develop compensation and leveling plans for our various teams
- Create opportunities for learning and development for our team members at all experience levels
- Put systems in place to ensure that we are meeting compliance requirements at the local, state, and federal level
- Design and implement programs supporting a healthy work environment with an eye to diversity and inclusion
- Solicit feedback and build systems to improve inter-team communications, to ensure that voices of our employees are being heard as we grow
- Be a culture champion, and help infuse our company's values and mission into everything we do
- Ensure HR operational excellence with accurate, timely, and robust information, process, and project management practices; Manage the work flows, transactions, reporting, and record keeping aspects of our people function, including payroll, benefits, and compliance
Next generation internet satellites
Astranis' mission is to help get online the 4 billion people who are without internet access.
- An equity stake in the company.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Healthy, delicious, free lunch catered in every day.
- Complementary OneMedical membership.
- Great office chairs, stand-up desks, and a machine shop.
- Reimbursement to spend on commuting from outside SF
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave.
- Master Your Craft - We take pride in our work and go the extra mile.
- Step Up - We are unapologetically ambitious and take on great responsibility.
- Assume Good - We assume the best of intentions and communicate with kindness and candor.
- Stay Curious - We seek out new knowledge and are happy to teach others what we know.
- Space is Hard - We are resilient in the face of adversity and get help when needed.
- Take the Time - We level up not just at work but beyond — mind, body, spirit, family, community.