Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Montreal, QC, Canada
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Fluency in English, written and oral is required; bilingual in French is a major plus
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration, communications, marketing or a related field is required
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the front end of the sales cycle across multi discipline industries is required. Expertise within a global media distribution organization is a strong asset
- Working knowledge and proven track record of success with SaaS sales and/or cloud methodology is required
- Working knowledge and success attaining sales targets and building the sales pipeline
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software coupled with reporting capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, persuade and influence clients, leaders and stakeholders
- Comprehensive expertise and exposure to social media and digital marketing initiatives
- Advanced analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Advanced time management, attention to detail and organizational skills. Adaptable and flexible with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressure and demands
- Advanced listening and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, a consensus and relationship builder with a collaborative leadership style
- Stays abreast of the latest sales methodologies, tools, best practices and processes in the industry / marketplace
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite is preferred, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of web conferencing tools like Zoom
- Develops, fosters and sustains high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with clients' leaders and stakeholders. Manages to understand clients' customers brands, competition and challenges, and anticipate changing business priorities to optimize and drive revenue growth
- Collaborates with Account Executives to identify sales opportunities within their account base, contribute to the Sales strategy and partners with internal stakeholder teams to ensure right-selling of appropriate service/products
- Collaborates with internal stakeholder teams to analyze, mitigate and resolve clients' business and service challenges
- Executes all phases of the sales process by phone and web presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Monitors and tracks the efficient administrative processing of client account management inclusive of but not limited to; partnering with internal support teams, crafting and negotiating agreements / service level agreements and renewals, and preparing overage reports
- Orchestrates the ongoing monitoring and reporting of clients' sales performance analytics in alignment to projected sales growth
- Understands Cision's evolving product and technology developments and proactively monitors industry trends and best practices to enhance overall service delivery and client experience
- Liaises with industry associations and actively networks for new business opportunities
- Manages day-to-day sales development operations
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.